This Trade Finance course focuses on keeping a business financially sound while managing financial transactions in international trade. Learn how to develop a financial plan, assess financial risks and mitigate them by understanding optimal methods for payment and pricing.
You Will Learn How to:
- Develop and implement a financial plan to establish whether internal/external international trade financing is required
- Assess political and economic risks and cultural issues of the target country to establish the financial costs and market viability
- Evaluate financial and economic risks and best methods for mitigation through various techniques and documentation
- Select and implement optimal methods of payment to support global activities using risk assessments, trade research, and cultural issues that may impact payment terms
- Ensure that all related costs are included at the time of quotation to avoid impacts on your business’s bottom line
- Identify multiple financing options for proper quantity and source of finance necessary to implement global activities
What You Will Receive:
- Access to an online self-paced Global Trade Finance module
- Module quizzes to demonstrate the NASBITE CGBP™ exam test format and help you practice
- A 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Trade Finance knowledge area
- NASBITE CGBP™ exam taking tips
- Access to an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your question directly to an expert
- Mobile-friendly module to access and download the module materials for easy learning while on the go
- Badge and credit-awarding
Bundle all four of these modules together – click here for more information
This was a very good module on trade finance. I particularly appreciated learning about payment methods and risk management.
Lots of great information on payment methods and financing. Explanations were straightforward and the accompanying reading materials were easy to understand.
I would strongly recommend this course as it encouraged me to get more into the knowledge of global trade finance and helped me Identify the options for medium- and long-term finance for the overseas buyers (internal/external) and more.
Other Modules in this Series
Global Business Management
Supply Chain Management
Refund Policy – If you need to drop/cancel a course that has been paid for, you may request a refund (minus a 10% cancellation fee) up to 5 days from the purchase/start date. No refunds will be issued after 5 days from the start date (date of purchase). A 90% refund is contingent upon you completing less than 10% of the course content. If more than 10% of the course has been completed, no refund will be issued.