Learn how you can evaluate all supply chain options in order to achieve the best solutions required to support your company’s international business plan. Develop a key understanding of how you can control and manage the logistics of your company’s value chain through proper documentation, legal and regulatory compliance, intercultural awareness, technology, and resources available to your business.
You Will Learn How to:
- Optimize supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of your business’s international business plan
- Evaluate all modes of transportation, inventory, time to market landed costs, and customer requirements to ensure that your business is not missing an opportunity
- Facilitate the offshore procurement process in order to take advantage of global sourcing
- Utilize best practices in selecting freight forwarders and intermediaries necessary to support your business’s international business plan
- Understand legal and regulatory requirements in order to complete documentation required for international movement of product and services
- Coordinate with other departments to calculate the true cost, benefits, and risks of proposed transactions
What You Will Receive:
- Access to an online self-paced Supply Chain Management module
- Module quizzes to demonstrate the NASBITE CGBP™ exam test format and help you practice
- A 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Supply Chain knowledge area
- NASBITE CGBP™ exam taking tips
- Access to an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your question directly to an expert
- Mobile-friendly module to access and download the module materials for easy learning while on the go
- Badge and credit-awarding
The module is very comprehensive and provides good information about international laws & regulations.
Clear and concise, easy to follow format on the topic of logistics. Obtained a much better understanding of 3PLs and the concept of power of attorney. Resources for further information were excellent.
Other Modules in this Series
Global Business Management
Bundle all four modules together and save – click here for more information
Refund Policy – If you need to drop/cancel a course that has been paid for, you may request a refund (minus a 10% cancellation fee) up to 5 days from the purchase/start date. No refunds will be issued after 5 days from the start date (date of purchase). A 90% refund is contingent upon you completing less than 10% of the course content. If more than 10% of the course has been completed, no refund will be issued.