Develop your business’s global brand by managing sales, implementing research and support functions, and evaluating opportunities and threats on a global scale. This course will help you address corporate needs within environmental constraints while expanding abroad.
You Will Learn How to:
- Develop and implement a global marketing plan
- Conduct market research in order to determine the best potential market
- Evaluate the environment to identify potential marketing threats and opportunities
- Initiate, establish, and manage global promotion and sales activities
- Select products and markets and strategies to implement to maximize sales and profitability
- Implement, monitor, and adjust the business’s global pricing strategies
- Analyze and formulate global distribution strategies
What You Will Receive:
- Access to an online self-paced Global Marketing module
- Module quizzes to demonstrate the NASBITE CGBP™ exam test format and help you practice
- A 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Marketing knowledge area
- NASBITE CGBP™ exam taking tips
- Access to an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your question directly to an expert
- Mobile-friendly module to access and download the module materials for easy learning while on the go
- Badge and credit-awarding
This module is the best one so far. The links were relevant, the topics engaging, and the exercises were important for me to practice and improve my understanding of the research process.
Other Modules in this Series
Global Business Management
Supply Chain Management
Bundle all four modules together and save – click here for more information
Refund Policy – If you need to drop/cancel a course that has been paid for, you may request a refund (minus a 10% cancellation fee) up to 5 days from the purchase/start date. No refunds will be issued after 5 days from the start date (date of purchase). A 90% refund is contingent upon you completing less than 10% of the course content. If more than 10% of the course has been completed, no refund will be issued.