Develop the skills necessary to put your business in new global markets global. Reach your business’s goals by setting a mission and vision for the global business enterprise, developing a global business plan, and conducting research on in an international environment, all while understanding the nuances of cultural, legal, political, and regulatory differences.
You Will Learn How to:
- Develop a global mission statement for the firm
- Formulate global business planning and long-term strategic planning processes
- Participate in the effective use of global technology to support global performance
- Recognize ethical and cultural issues of global business and contribute to an ethical, cross-culturally sensitive business environment
- Develop risk assessments, a global budget, and internal and external legal and regulatory compliance measures
- Contribute to internal and external global venture viability research
What You Will Receive:
- Access to an online self-paced Global Business Management module
- Module quizzes to demonstrate the NASBITE CGBP™ exam test format and help you practice
- A 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Business Management knowledge area
- NASBITE CGBP™ exam taking tips
- Access to an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your question directly to an expert
- Mobile-friendly module to access and download the module materials for easy learning while on the go
- Badge and credit-awarding
The courses content, and graphics are excellent. Most importantly, this information is immediately applicable for me. Many thanks and congratulations.
Other Modules in this Series
Supply Chain Management
Bundle all four modules together and save – click here for more information
Refund Policy – If you need to drop/cancel a course that has been paid for, you may request a refund (minus a 10% cancellation fee) up to 5 days from the purchase/start date. No refunds will be issued after 5 days from the start date (date of purchase). A 90% refund is contingent upon you completing less than 10% of the course content. If more than 10% of the course has been completed, no refund will be issued.