Carefully preparing for the CGBP Exam is an important part of the certification process. To that end, NASBITE has several categories of resources that can be helpful to you.
The CGBP Practice Delineation
The CGBP Practice Delineation is the foundational reference document that articulates the trade skills certified through the attainment of the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional credential. The document is comprised of four domains of skills – as follows:
- Domain 1: Global Business Management
- Domain 2: Global Marketing
- Domain 3: Supply Chain Management
- Domain 4: Trade Finance
CGBP Practice Delineation
The skills certified within each of these domains consist of tasks and supporting knowledge statements. So if you are planning to sit the CGBP exam, this document is a good starting point for review. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
For those who like self-paced study, several good resources are available – as follows:
- MindEdge CGBP Exam Prep Modules – These modules provide an overview of essential skills for conducting international business. Each individual course contains a 25 question practice exam as well as tips and documentation to help you prepare for the exam. Upon successful completion of all courses in this certificate program, you can download and print a certificate of completion.
Global Business Management
Supply Chain Management
- CGBP Self Study & Review Guide – The NASBITE Self Study and Review Guide is a great resource for anyone who is choosing to prepare for their exam on their own. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
- Do You Have the Skills for Global Success? The key to successful exporting is knowing how to recognize international opportunities while minimizing the risks. This webinar will take a look at a study led by NASBITE International that was designed to develop a national standard for competency in global trade: Benchmark international trade knowledge, Assess staff’s readiness for exporting, find out what the CGBP certification can do for exporting capability.
CGBP Training in the Classroom
If you want to learn from experts and prefer face-to-face instruction, there are a good number of NASBITE Accredited CGBP training programs available across the country.
Sample Exam Questions
CGBP Exam – Sample Questions – Five sample questions are offered from each of the four domains (presented in order by domain) with question 1-5 from Global Business Management; 6-10 from Global Marketing; 11-15 from Supply Chain Management; and 16-20 from Trade Finance. On the actual exam, the questions are presented randomly from each of the four domains
CGBP Practice Exam – NASBITE also provides a 75 Question practice exam through an outside vendor. The CGBP Practice Exam has been developed using the same methodology as is used to develop the certification examinations. For the total exam, practice exam scores are provided as a percentage of questions answered correctly; for each of the four domains, the percentage answered correctly is also provided. Since these questions are no longer on the actual exam, by obtaining a successful score on the practice examination there is no guarantee of a successful score on the actual examination. However, the practice exam is a good way to assess your general level of readiness and to assess your strengths and weaknesses, especially as it relates to each of the four domains.
CGBP Exam Test Takers’ Guide
The NASBITE CGBP Exam Test Takers Guide is a must-have resource for anyone who is planning to sit the exam. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
Do you have Exam Prep Resources to Offer?
NASBITE International is currently reviewing additional exam preparation resources to share on our website. If you have study materials/resources that you would like NASBITE to endorse as approved study materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org