The NASBITE International Board of Governors is pleased to issue a call for presenters for our 29th Annual Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island, April 6-8, 2016.
Call Deadline: Extended to December 7, 2015
As part of our continuing efforts to promote the exchange of information and resources among global business education and assistance professionals, we sponsor our annual conference, which is known for its high "take away” value and camaraderie. Our Newport conference will include outstanding key note presentations, dozens of breakout sessions on a variety of topics of interest to our various membership constituencies, networking events, and exhibitors demonstrating the latest tools and technology.
In crafting your presentation proposal, we encourage you to consider both our conference theme as well as the needs and interests of our various membership constituencies, including service providers, international trade and business development centers, faculty at two and four year colleges, as well as practitioners.
Proposed presentations will be evaluated on how helpful and practical the presentation will be to our audience. The presentation hour can go quickly. Don’t spend time with your background or information about your program or institution. Get right to the practical information that people can use, and make sure to leave time for audience questions and
interaction. Be Dynamic!
• The deadline for submission of proposals has been extended to December 7, 2015.
• Full conference registration is required for all selected presenters at a discounted rate of $595.00
• Presentations that are clearly intended as a "sales pitch” for your product or service will not be considered.
• All fields in the Call for Presenter Application form must be completed.
If selected to present, a computer, LCD projector, and screen will be provided. Additional audio-visual equipment is the responsibility of the individual presenter.
- Sessions will be one hour and 15 minutes in length.
- Presentation rooms have a standard set up and will not be altered to suite individual presenter needs (ADA compliance not withstanding).
- Individual presentations will be scheduled for April 7th or 8th. If selected to present please be prepared to present on these dates.
- You will receive confirmation of your submission via e-mail.
- Formal notification of acceptance will be e-mailed in January 2016.
- All presenters will be asked to provide an electronic version of their presentation no later than March 15, 2016.
Call For Presenters Application Instructions
Please read the instructions carefully. Complete and submit the application form electronically. Applications are due by November 30, 2015.
- Complete all fields in the Call for Presenters Application form.
- Provide a concise 250 words or less description of your program. If selected to presented, this will be the description used in the conference program.
- Provide a 500-word or less summary of your presentation that includes your objectives, the intended audience,
your presentation style, and the "take-away” value for the audience.
- Provide a paragraph (brief bio) about each presenter to be used at the introduction at your session.
Applications are due by December 7, 2015
For additional information, contact: Ashley Hawkins, Cleveland State University, Monte Ahuja College of Business, 1860 E. 18th Street, BU 308, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 Phone: 216-802-3381, Fax: 216-687-9331, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org